The Bomaderry RSL Sub-Branch obtained its charter in 1938 and became rejuvenated in 1944 when the members at the time decided it was time to form a Club for social & community activities.
It was not until 1951 that a start was made to build small Clubrooms on the present site, the first section was opened in November 1951. With the Club being licensed in 1955, with further extensions being made to the existing building in 1956.
The Bomaderry RSL Club was officially formed on
With the influx of industry in Bomaderry and the accompanying population growth the Club, under sound administrations, grew & prospered. It soon became evident that an overall plan of development had to be evolved.
After investigation a concept to develop 2 stages evolved. Stage 1 was completed in August 1967, comprised the Members Lounge, billiard room, kitchen, bar, toilet & storage facilities. Stage 2 was completed in January 1974, comprised the auditorium, old dining room & management facilities. Subsequent additions & improvements have been made since to bring the Club to its existing standard, which will be further improved.
The Club & its facilities remind us of departed comrades who fought in all of Australian wars & peace keeping, it forms an integral part in the Bomaderry community & social life which the members can respect & nurture as a happy meeting place in which to enjoy each others company & comraderie.